Terms & Conditions DM Events & Activities
When you signed up for any Dating Moments Events, (herein referred as DM Events), you have expressly agreed to abide to all the terms & conditions stated by Dating Moments Pte Ltd (herein referred as DM). Here, “You” is referred as the Events Participants of DM.
• DM Events are open to those who are at least 20 years old and in good state of mind and emotional health
• DM Events are open to those who are Single i.e. unmarried, widowed or divorced (for those who are separated, you are not eligible to join DM Events till the final court order or its equivalent has been granted for the dissolution of the marriage)
• All information given by you are true and accurate. If you are found to give misleading, false or inaccurate information about yourself, your events fees would be forfeited and no refund would be made
• Identification cards need to be furnished for verification on Event day.
• DM reserves the rights to close the registration prior to the closing date stated
• For all DM events, there would be a minimum of 10 participants unless specified otherwise. DM reserves the right to cancel or postpone/amend the event/activity due to unforeseen circumstances. Refund or Event credits will be accorded accordingly for future events. Event credits would be valid for a year.
• If you are utilising DM Member discount, it cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing offer/promotion/discount.
• You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own safety and well-being during the DM Event. You understand and agree that neither DM nor their staffs would not be held liable or responsible for any personal injuries, loss, liabilities or damages, not limiting to these, arising from taking part in this event or as a result of the negligence of any party
• You are to adhere to a proper code of conduct and not to harass, threaten, defame, hurl abuses, not limiting to these, to other participants and employees of Dating Moments during the event. In the event you infringe this code of conduct, DM reserves the final right to ask you to leave the event immediately and no refund would be made
• You are to practise your own discretion when interacting with other participants. You shall be responsible for any information you voluntarily disclose to others. DM would not be liable for any harm, mishaps, damages or loss as a resultant of your own disclosure
• You are to assume true identity at all times and not impersonate any person or entity
• You are strictly Not Allowed to record videos, take photos, distribute or share any videoconferencing materials, photographs or any visible content from both our online and offline events without the written consent from Dating Moments. Failure to comply will subject you to full legal penalties and charges.
• Should you require any clarification, information or assistance with regards to the DM Event, please consult the DM Consultants before registration and participation in the respective DM Events
• DM reserves the right to reject the provision of DM Events for whatever reason, to anyone
• DM reserves the right to amend, modify or change any of the terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. In terms of any disputes, DM reserves the right to have the final say
PERSONAL DATA NOTICE & CONSENT
The information you provide in this Registration Form is to enable DM to:
• register and contact you about your attendance at the event;
• carry out administrative and planning activities for the event;
• plan and develop future activities and opportunities;
• facilitate the requirements in relation to the event;
• allow the compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to the event; (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Purposes”)
By submitting your Registration Form, you:
• have read, understood and consent to the above provisions.
• represent and warrant that you are the user and/or subscriber of the telephone number(s) provided by you in this form;
• consent that your personal data may be disclosed by DM to its third party service providers, agents or collaborators, for one or more of the above Purposes, as such third party service providers, agents or collaborators, if engaged by DM, would be processing your personal data for one or more of the above Purposes.
DM seeks to include each event participant’s name, identification and full contact details into the DM Marketing List to enable dissemination of information about future activities and opportunities. Should you wish to withdraw your consent to be contacted for this purpose stated above after registration, please inform DM your intent to withhold consent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 5 business days for your withdrawal of consent to take effect.
By attending the event, you consent to the use of your photograph, voice, likeness, and image in any broadcasts of this event and in subsequent productions drawn from video or audio recordings of this event. The photographs and recordings may be published or broadcasted in the official DM and affiliates’ publications and in publicity materials, including the DM and affiliates’ websites and social media. All recordings, articles, quotes, photographs, films, audio or video and/or any reproductions of same in any form, are the property of DM. DM, its affiliates, employees, representatives and agents are released from any and all claims, demands, costs and liability that may arise from the use of these interviews, recordings, photographs, videotapes or films, and/or any reproductions of same in any form, as described above, arising out of being interviewed, recorded, photographed, videotaped or filmed.
It is the responsibility of event participants to remove themselves from group and candid shots/recordings that the photographers/videographers intend to capture, if they do not wish to have their photos/audio-visual recordings taken at the event.
PAYMENT TERMS & REFUND POLICY
• Events registration does not equate confirmation of participation and are subject to availability
• A confirmation email with payment details will be sent to all successful participants once the registration is processed. Payment must be received to confirm the participation
• Payments can made using Paynow, Grabpay or Credit Card
• Withdrawal from the event can be made if written notice is given at least 5 days before the event. As a gesture of goodwill, Dating Moments shall refund $20 or 20% of the event fees (whichever is lower), to the participant. For withdrawal that is made less than 5 days, no refund will be given
• No refunds will be given for “No Show” on Event day