Sat, 03 Feb|
A Speed Dating Mixer for Charity
Time & Location
03 Feb 2024, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Crossings Cafe, 55 Waterloo St, #02-01, Singapore 187954
About the event
Experience an evening of love, laughter, and purposeful connections at "Kind Hearts," where the enchantment of friendships seamlessly intertwines with the spirit of giving.
Crossings Cafe is a social enterprise that provides heartwarming and comforting food for the less fortunate in society. Enjoy the hearty food here and meet a potential soulmate while contributing to a greater cause.
Join us at "Kind Hearts" and let the magic of friendship and compassion create ripples of change and make it a night to remember while making a positive impact on the world.
- Event Facilitation
- Rental of venue
- Ice Breakers
- 1 main and beverage of choice
- 1 to 1 rotation (15 minutes each)
- Table activities
- Secret Date Matching after the event
Do take note:
- The event requires a desired gender balance for event to proceed
- There are only 16 available slots
- The event will proceed as long as there is a minimum of 6 pax with a desirable gender ratio. However do note that in the event that the participant count does not exceed 6 individuals, there will be no facilitator at the event.
- In the event of a last minute cancellation or inability to show up, there is a possibility of interacting in a group of 3 during the first 30 minutes. You will be matched based on compatibility, so don’t worry!
- Dating Moments Terms and Conditions Apply
Want to Enjoy Further Discounts?
Enjoy a discounted members' price ticket when you sign up to be a Socialepods member HERE.
Socialepods Membership is free and you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to exclusive MEMBERS' ONLY events
- Discounted events price, workshop, merchant partners promotions
- Be included in the local and global database for potential matching
Local and global singles are welcomed to join as members and get to know more like-minded individuals. You may even get an opportunity to be matched with other people!